Sunday, November 25, 2012

Beginnings

Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of time to devote to writing this post. But since it's the weekend after Thanksgiving, I think I'll share five things that I'm thankful for.

1.) My family. I was blessed to see many of them for Thanksgiving!
2.) My church. I learn so much there, and the people are great.
3.) My friends, most of whom have been with me for a very long time, through thick and thin. (And tie-dye and lemonade ...)
4.)  A (sort of) new friend. :-)
5.) New beginnings. The start of a new blog, the start of a new chapter of my life ... who knows what else?

Hopefully next time I'll have longer to write, but for tonight, I'll just leave you with a question. Hope to hear from you!

What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for sunshine and God's mercy! I am thankful for my friends and my family. I am so thankful for salvation and for being at a Bible college. I am so thankful that God provides my needs every day! He is sooooo good! =)

    ReplyDelete