Tuesday, August 27, 2013

This Is Family

I'm back at college. Arriving this time was so different than coming my first time. I came back to places, policies, and people I was familiar with. I came back to a great set of friends, too.

I came back to family.

While I will miss my parents while I'm here at school, I have people here who I love and love me too. And you know what I think?

That's exactly how it was meant to be.

Our brothers and sisters in Christ are truly family. The bonds rescued sinners share are strong. And yes, we're sinners; we fail each other just like members of an earthly family. But still we can love one another and grow in Him together.

I'm so blessed that God has made me a part of the family.

"Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another."
(I John 4:11)

No comments:

Post a Comment